• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the board and just wanted some feedback about submitting my BDCP package for Intel.Officer. I'm prior enlisted, electronics technician second class. I have a very sound service record, including several personal awards (Navy & Marine Corps. Achievement Medal, Good conduct Medal, Admiral's letter of commendation for sailor of the quarter for the battle group, several letters of commendation from my commanding officers, etc.) I work for the Office of Telecommunications at LSU. I have been attending class on a part time basis. I'm majoring in Information Systems and have a 3.67 GPA. I have just completed the 30 hours required for submitting my BDCP package. I was just wondering what my chances were and if you had any suggestions.

Thanks,

Brady

emart69

From what you said and your GPA I would say your chances are good. You said you are only going part time. You would have to go full time and be able to complete your degree in 36 months to go BDCP, not sure if that would effect you, but just thought I would throw it out there.

bbell

I am scheduled full time for the fall semester. If I'm accepted into the program, I will graduate in the spring of 2006. Time is of the essence, I turn 32 in October.

emart69

I would definetly submit, age is probably your biggest enemy. Good luck

"Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us."
- Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.