• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP-No waviers?

mts4602

It says that for BDCP you cannot have any waviers to be accepted. Does this mean I cannot be accepted for BDCP with a PRK wavier or contact lense wavier? Will I have to just wait until close to graduation and apply directly to OCS? Also I am a non-tech major so I have to wait till the end of my sophomore year anyways.

Thanks,

Matt

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
I don't know where you read that, but thats not true. I got into BDCP with an asthma waiver. I know several people that have gotten in through BDCP with PRK waivers. Good luck!

mts4602

Ok, well thats good news, Thanks a lot. oh and I got that info about no waviers from a website recommended on here about the different jobs for officers in the Navy.

NavyLonghorn

eh. Could be new gouge. Just cause we all got through with waivers (I did too), doesnt mean you still can. Rather then asking here, I recomend current gouge from a recruiter.