• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP for Cryptology

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeScholar

I was just curious if anyone else is applying for the BDCP for cryptology right now. I put my application in two months ago (January) and havent heard back yet. So, if you are applying to or have applied, drop a line, and share my pain!!! :D

Random_Guy

Mr. Nelson
All I know is it takes a while. I put my application in Nov 03, was pro-rec'd in Jan '04 and put my FINDOCs up in Feb '04. Today (Mar 30th '04) got a call from my recruiter that I was accepted. I guess that's about 4 months total. Maybe not too long. Though now I have 7 1/2 months until I go to OCS. I'm gonna try and get in sooner. I'm an impatient person!

Kycntryboy

pilot
This is her brother, and yeah she is still waiting and there seems to be no end in sight, she recently had to send in a few more explainations.

justmeryan@yahoo.com

More explanations? What is that? Was that for holes in her work record or employment background or what?

FYI, my BDCP app is in as of 10MAR04, Supply, Intel, Crypto (in that order). 3.8 GPA, 62 on the OAR part of the ASTB. Buisness Admin major for next June. I have have not heard any thing yet period, and I think I am a pretty strong applicant for at least one of those communities. My wife is in intel right now, an o-3.

SirVLCIV

I've just started my app, taking the ASTB in the next couple weeks, Crypto/Intel

3.65 GPA, 78 credits with a Mathematics major (may double major Comp. Sci). 1430 SAT, 34 ACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.