• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Chances

PooterMadre

Hey everyone, just wanted to get some feedback on BDCP. I am applying for SWO and Supply. I just took my ASTB i got +5 +5 +5, 51. I know i only need the OAR scores for swo and supply but i wanted to take the whole test anyways. Im getting my degree in international business and spanish, my GPA is 3.09 and im involved alot in different clubs and organizations, most having to deal with leadership roles and opportunities. What do you all think about chances? Im sorry if there are similiar posts on the board but just wanted to get perspectives on my chances. thanks!

Lobster

I've got no idea about SWO or Supply but your package seems solid overall. As far as improving, a boost to the GPA will always help along with any volunteer experience or community service you can put on there. Try and show that you've got leadership experience within the clubs and activities you're involved in. Also, any athletics? Anything will is better than nothing, even participation in a few intramural sports. Best of luck to you, welcome to AW!

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Goddamn, seems there are a lot of people from App St. on this forum. Just apply and see how it goes. Let us know if you get accepted! BTW, chances are fine.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
You've got a chance.

To say you have anything other than a chance is us blowing smoke up your ass because none of us know your background and other miscellaneous things that come into play.

Apply.

Give it your all and ask questions when you have them.

Good luck.

Lobster

Lazers has a great point, none of us are on the inside and know all that stuff and none of us are on the boards so we could sit here all day and talk about chances but no one will know anything until you apply

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Below are my stats that were submitted for September 08 boards. I was picked up for both BDCP SWO and Supply.

ASTB: 6/6/5/58
GPA: 3.25
Accounting Major
PRT: PU = 80, SU = 80, run = 10:02

If you are worried I suggest getting interviews from Supply Officers and getting some good LORs from teachers and employers. Just make it the best package you can.

Good luck and PM if you have any Supply related questions.