• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP applicant

latochamj

coach09
Hey want to just put out the basics and get some feedback for improvment. Current active reserves (2yrs) prior active duty (5yrs) special projects submarines. Current Hawaii Pacific University double major (Finance) (Computer Info Sys) GPA= 3.15 trying to go Information Warfare.

Stats:
(first try didnt study the flight portion)
OAR= 47
all other 4's
age= 28
PRT= 100pu, 87su, 10:45 run
EVALS: all EP's except one (6 total)

5 letter of recom. (CMCMC, 2-LT's, STSSC, civ emp)
all "outstanding" and attached letters
2 CO interviews (active reserve 05-06)
9's and 10's great write ups

BLACK MARK- DUI April 2005 on active duty (not on eval still went to mast)

just looking for feedback on areas to improve or change.

Lobster

Hey want to just put out the basics and get some feedback for improvment. Current active reserves (2yrs) prior active duty (5yrs) special projects submarines. Current Hawaii Pacific University double major (Finance) (Computer Info Sys) GPA= 3.15 trying to go Information Warfare.

Stats:
(first try didnt study the flight portion)
OAR= 47
all other 4's
age= 28
PRT= 100pu, 87su, 10:45 run
EVALS: all EP's except one (6 total)

5 letter of recom. (CMCMC, 2-LT's, STSSC, civ emp)
all "outstanding" and attached letters
2 CO interviews (active reserve 05-06)
9's and 10's great write ups

BLACK MARK- DUI April 2005 on active duty (not on eval still went to mast)

just looking for feedback on areas to improve or change.

You're package looks solid, improve the ASTB scores though

latochamj

coach09
Thanks guys thats the kinda stuff I'm looking for..... I was considering taking the ASTB again. I really didn't study for it, I was going through finals at that time. I'm going to look around for some tips to improve my score.

Lobster

Thanks guys thats the kinda stuff I'm looking for..... I was considering taking the ASTB again. I really didn't study for it, I was going through finals at that time. I'm going to look around for some tips to improve my score.

Make sure you're studying for it, it pays off, literally if you get into the BDCP program, there is a ton of great gouge on here, and try and schedule it when you don't have much else going on so you can put all of your focus on the test.