• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

bathrooms on aircraft carriers

Renegade One

None
Apropos of nothing whatsoever, the sinks in the staterooms are still stainless steel, yes? Possibilities that may devolve therein require a perhaps unspoken agreement with your bunkmates...

Hint: Check for water availability first before "pumping bilges" from WR SR 02-50-0L … ;)

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
One can always micturate in a good old gatorade bottle you keep next to your rack if the head is too far down the p-way.

Just don't micturate on the rugs in the P-ways, as they really tie the whole place together....

I had a 3-man stateroom on ENTERPRISE, but it was on the 2nd deck (think of it as I-95 for on the ship). To take a shower or piss, I'd have to truck down to the 3rd deck, often in my robe, bunny slippers, and lovey-shade up on my forehead. Even Big-E rocked now and then, and as somebody (sorry, I'm too lazy to check) mentioned, the people who clean the shitters are the same ones who use it. Piss would fly all over the place, the shower curtains were growing penicillin (sp?), and the whole place had this sort of sulfur smell or something that was just gross. Since it was such a pain getting to our head (and we passed the NCIS guys stateroom, which somehow made us feel like he'd arrest us for venturing down there in boxers and flip flops). Sleep was precious, so we finally agreed to just pee in the sink (staterooms have a sink/mirror) and run the water for a minute, saving ourselves getting on PT gear and making the trip down a deck. So yeah, the bathrooms aren't great, and they can be far away!

exNavyOffRec

often in my robe, bunny slippers, and lovey-shade up on my forehead

I remember the days when we would walk from the berthing compartment to the showers in just a towel, hell, we even walked from the flight deck down to berthing buck ass naked after being sprayed down with a firehose following our crossing the line ceremony

Renegade One

None
To take a shower or piss...
But you repeat yourself, yes?

...so we finally agreed to just pee in the sink (staterooms have a sink/mirror) and run the water for a minute...
Thank senior leadership for understanding the most basic "fundamentals" of modern ship design…but "a minute" is far too long…you just have to flush the under sink U-shaped odor-trap.

One can't help but wonder if the gender-neutral staterooms/bunkrooms nowadays come with a "comfy seat" addition to the basic stainless steel SR sink. Would be nice.

Okay…unleash the hate...;)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
The quart sized gatorade bottles are the smart choice if you're in a pinch, living in a box, or it's too far to the head. The human bladder can only hold about 800ml, so you won't have to pinch it off, put a lid on, and swap bottles in the dark.

The 20 ouncers are no good. You'll just end up with a puddle of piss on your floor in your ambien coma. Don't ask me how I know.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
But you repeat yourself, yes?

Thank senior leadership for understanding the most basic "fundamentals" of modern ship design…but "a minute" is far too long…you just have to flush the under sink U-shaped odor-trap.

One can't help but wonder if the gender-neutral staterooms/bunkrooms nowadays come with a "comfy seat" addition to the basic stainless steel SR sink. Would be nice.

Okay…unleash the hate...;)

Female P-3 types are quite used to peeing in bottles, so no need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
Female P-3 types are quite used to peeing in bottles, so no need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Some of the LPO MX type females tried to make the aircrew females 'turn in' their go girls when they weren't flying in Isa last year...something about there being the same number of questionable gatorade bottles coming from female tents as the male tents. I didn't really ask too many questions, but so many came to mind.

Is collecting the go girls a collateral? Who issues the go girls when they need to go flying? Is it anyone's business if you choose to pee in a bottle in the dark in your semi private living situation in the middle of the desert?

Redux

It rolls down hill..... the lucky striker gets to clean them............... all!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Funny thread. The best part? This.....

index.php

Attachments

• 5_zpsef24f600.gif
    5_zpsef24f600.gif
    2 MB · Views: 623

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some of the LPO MX type females tried to make the aircrew females 'turn in' their go girls when they weren't flying in Isa last year...something about there being the same number of questionable gatorade bottles coming from female tents as the male tents. I didn't really ask too many questions, but so many came to mind.

Is collecting the go girls a collateral? Who issues the go girls when they need to go flying? Is it anyone's business if you choose to pee in a bottle in the dark in your semi private living situation in the middle of the desert?

Your female aircrew got issued those? Jealous, though obviously not a problem any more in the new aircraft. And, yes, I have pooped in flight now :D

Also a proud owner of the above patch, just had to black out the gayness in the middle of the pisser....

scoolbubba

pilot
Contributor
I don't even know if they were issued them or if they were personally procured. Again, just a few questions I passed on asking.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Also a proud owner of the above patch, just had to black out the gayness in the middle of the pisser....
Jeez, first I'm constantly bombarded by weeks of Joe Theismann's personal peeing problems, how he cured them "Super Beta Prostate" pills, then I stumble into this hell thread. Catmando was right.... arrrgggghh!:eek:
BzB