• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Barbershop in Rhode Island?

donnyglaze

Ok,
So I'm up here in RI, and I'm in dire need of a fresh cut. Anyone have any idea of a good place to get cut up? I'm thinking there should be somewhere near the base here, but I've got no one to ask. I am partial to a nice Korean Momma San, a la Quantico. Love the straight edge razor. Any input will be helpful. Thanks!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
bottom floor of King Hall on base. Have the people in the green suits point you the way.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
That or there's a barber shop at the bottom of the hill on Olnyville, near the car wash in Providence. Its a good one. Can't remember the name, but I always got my hair cut there when I was at NAPS or when I was visiting my mom. Its past the Armory district on the street one to the right of Cranston if your back is to downtown. Looking up the name of the street...

If you're coming from downtown: Its on Westminister, past the Armory (big yellow castle like building), down the hill and under the bridge, on your left. If you start to go up a hill, you've gone too far.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok,
So I'm up here in RI, and I'm in dire need of a fresh cut. Anyone have any idea of a good place to get cut up? I'm thinking there should be somewhere near the base here, but I've got no one to ask. I am partial to a nice Korean Momma San, a la Quantico. Love the straight edge razor. Any input will be helpful. Thanks!
Outside the back gate (Gate 11 if I remember correctly), make a right at the light and head down to the next intersection. You'll see the 7-11 across the road just to your right and then a small plaza to the left across the road. In the plaza, there's a barber shop at the end closest to the 7-11. Walk in the door and the girl who has the chair closest to the front on the left is who you want.

PerDiem

Look what I can do!!
Out the back gate, make a left on W. Main Rd. Go until you see the KFC on the right. The barber shop is between the KFC and McDonald's, next to the trophy shop.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
What part of Newport are you in? There's dozen's of barber shops.
Near downtown, I would recommend Baccari's on Spring Street, right near Memorial. They finish up with a straight razon on your neck which is always very nice!!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Ok,

Were you one of the 5000 dudes who lined up for the one chick at Charley's in Q-Town?