• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bah

taproot2779

I had an issue regarding my BAH that was supposed to be solved. Basically I haven't been getting it and I was supposed to receive September's allowance plus back-pay with my Sept 1 pay.
Yesterday I was paid but still no BAH :( . I'm wondering if things are screwy because I was paid early (the first falls on a Sunday) or if normally BAH comes on whatever day you get paid regardless.
I tried calling my OSO, but then I realized it was Saturday.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
You get BAH included with your regular paycheck... half with each check.

When did PSD get your request for BAH in? That may have something to do with it. I think if they get the request in after the 14th, it takes and extra month. Again, not sure on the date, but for example, if you put your paper work in on 10 Sept, your BAH is in your paycheck as of 1 Oct. If its after the 14th, BAH is in your paycheck as of 15 Oct... This also holds true for requesting a change in BAH (be it moving, chaging dependant status or requesting back pay)

Hope it helps,
Bubba

just2bduckie

BAH comes with your paycheck...always. Can you check your LES's, they'll just tell you that you're not getting it though. They definitely owe you some ducks.

taproot2779

I was in touch with PSD a few weeks ago. A chief told me the issue was resolved and that I'd get my cash on the payment for 1 Sept.
The problem is my zip on my LES is all zeros, but supposedly that was "handled".
I dunno, I think I'll just have to talk to my OSO on monday.

IRfly

None
It took probably about three or four months before I started receiving my pay regularly on the 1st/15th. In the meantime I got bits and pieces deposited and at least two checks from the U.S. treasury. Just call your PSD--they'll fix it for you.