• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BAH while doing OHARP?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
That's called recruiting duty, which is definitely not due course. :D
Pickle's service record, with a big red circle around his glowing (1/1, #1 EP, 5.0, ¡¡ERMAHGERD PRESSSS 100 NOW MUST SELECT!!) concurrent O4 fitrep for his OHARP TAD, when it gets briefed to some selection/admin/whatever board at bupers:

AULANI

Personnel with dependents will get BAH for their Home of Record ( or whatever they put down as that ) for their time at OCS and it will continue during OHARP.
Be aware that if you are dual military only your spouse will receive full BAH while you will get partial BAH ($800-ish) while at OCS and OHARP.

nittany03

FUBIJAR
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pickle's service record, with a big red circle around his glowing (1/1, #1 EP, 5.0, ¡¡ERMAHGERD PRESSSS 100 NOW MUST SELECT!!) concurrent O4 fitrep for his OHARP TAD, when it gets briefed to some selection/admin/whatever board at bupers:

Pretty sure I have all players beat for "record scratch noise in the tank service record." No adverse material, just very, very nonstandard. :)

Airhead901

Not pertaining to OHARP but its another BAH question... my permanent duty station is Milton so will I be getting full BAH when I check in for API??

One LT told me a few weeks before graduating OCS that we don't get full BAH while we are there for API and a different one (STUCON DIVO) said that if Milton is our permanent duty station we get full BAH when we report to Pensacola. My gut tells me to believe the LT that oversees STUCON issues, but still confused and its important to know for preparing my budget.