• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BAH for single Marine coming to API

eyejuice

Hey, I am just getting spun up at TBS in my training company, which means I'll probably be getting down to Pcola in 8 months (hopefully). I am moving down with my girl, but we are not married yet. Is flight school like TBS, in that if I am not married, officially, then I must stay at the BOQ? Or would I be able to collect BAH and move into a place off-base with her? Thank you for your help.

-Kill

gotta_fly

pilot
I don't know if it applies to Marines, but there has been extensive discussion of this subject recently so if you look through the threads you might have some luck. Try a search, and check out the stuff posted in the last couple months by MIDNJAC.

Kill back at ya,
GF

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Baring any requirements for single Marine officers to stay in the Q, you will be given single BAH and you can spend it however you like.

Get some, yut, give him one, S/F ... and Kill

Trev82

pilot
I'm almost positive you'll receive BAH and be allowed to live off base..good luck with Charlie/Delta