• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

baggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAKearney

I feel very silly asking this question, but does it really matter whether or not i bring a small carry-on type suitcase or small duffle bag when i report. I have heard mixed information on the subject. I am reporting the 28th of June, and however silly the question might be, i do not plan on drawing too much attention to myself right away.

Brendan

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Most people carry a suitcase or duffle bag. Its no big deal. What ever bag you bring will be locked up in a seperate room. You wont have access to it until after your first full week. But to answer your question, No, its not a big deal.

Dave

jaerose

Will the DIs care if I bring my favorite Teddy-Bear? He doubles as a back-pack, so I'm sure it will be OK.

JR

BTW...I'm just kidding...or am I? MWA-HA-HA...

"All you've got to do is say 'earmuffs' and you can say whatever you want...bleep, bleep, bleep!"
--Beanie from "Old School"

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
You can only have a teddy bear if your DI is GYSGT Murphy. She just loves em.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.