• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

**BACKGATES PENSACOLA NAS**2 rooms coming available end of april beginning of may

Southernbelle

I have 2 rooms coming available at Snug Harbour. One is coming available end of April beginning of May and the other shortly after. Rent starts at $430. It's a great condo right on the water and its really only 3mins from the backgates of NAS. The places at Snug normally don't last long so if interested please contact me ASAP and reserve the rooms before someone else gets it. It has a balcony overlooking the pool and view of the water, indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool, and fitness center. The 2 rooms available will be sharing the 2nd bathroom together and both rooms have cable and internet. The rooms aren't furnished but the living room has my furniture in it. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me on here or call me at (251) 689-3960