• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Back LOG to start API

Status
Not open for further replies.

UInavy

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
JWN? Is that you? I need to come up with a catchy secret code name to keep people guessing. This whole first/last name thing is way to easy to figure out. Congrats on soloing. Drop me a line sometime. I can't find your email off your webpage. You don't need DirecTV anyway, the M's are going to be brought down by that force from Chi-Town anyhoo. Lock it up now.

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Unfortunately, (or probably fortunately!) I'm no longer keeping a journal on it, more just a thing for me to keep in touch with my friends back in Seattle. And the Mariners are going all the way, baby!

rowingfool

I am just ending my 10th week at OCS and we were informed that the wait for SNA's is considerably shorter than SNFO's. SNA's are at about a 2-3 week wait, and SNFO's are looking at 8-10 weeks. This is straight from the Flight Management office here at Pensacola NAS. Also, if you're going OHARP, you typically won't get BAH, unless you're in as strange circumstance.

Ed Williams

I worked in the flight management office. OHARp is reserved strictly for extreme situations....Marriage, deathly ill family member, or something of that nature. If you do not fall into one of these categories, proabably not.
ed

Jeff29

Science Project
Did it strike anyone else as humorous that marriage, and deathly ill family member were used together there?

Status
Not open for further replies.