• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bachelor in PCola

Mustang83

Professional back-seat driver
None
If this has been aswered before I apologise, but I could find nothing using the imfamous search function. Do bachelors have to live on base in the BOQ? We got a brief last friday from the MATSG CO and he made it sound as if we have to live in the BOQ unless we get a letter from them stating that there is no room avaliable? Any thoughts?

I ask because I am finishing up TBS in a month and will be moving there for IFS and subsequent flight school training (SNFO). Any info (and if you know of a place avaliable to rent) would be greatly appreciated [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
No you will not have to live in the Q.

They grant everyone the letter, you just walk in and ask them to stamp your orders.

CaliStyle

Bachelor's do NOT have to live in the BOQ. All you have to do is get a "non-availability" stamp from the BOQ which is not an issue. As for rentals, try looking at

http://www.myhomespot.com/index_inventory.htm

I'm putting my place up for rent at the end of May. The MLS number is on that site is #325025. The location is 20 minutes from NASP and close to the 2 malls, restuarants, target, walmart, groceries. It's actually next to the Governor's Gate apartment complex where a lot of flight studs live. In fact, if you were considering renting at Governors Gate or any comparable apartment, might as well live in my townhouse b/c it's cheaper then a 1BR rental at GG. You'll get a 2 BR/2BA, garage, closed backyard, appliances, newer building, and more privacy for your buck compared to a small 1BR apt and loud neighbors . As a bonus, I frequently use the gym/swimming pool/tennis courts at GG without living there b/c it's so close. For an automated description, call 850-453-5563 #319.