• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Baby on the Way

ACurry

Thank God for Kidney Stone Medical Waivers
I was wondering if any of the spouses could recommend some sites that offer baby military clothing. I'm trying to at least find a baby bomber jacket for my daughter. Thanks for all your help.

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
I know that the Navy exchanges usually carry these. I looked at the NEX online and didn't see it available there. Do you know anyone that lives near a Navy exchange that could pick one up for you? A friend of mine went shopping for one of these a little while back and the smallest size she could find was 2T... so I hope you have better luck! Your baby is going to look adorable!

ACurry

Thank God for Kidney Stone Medical Waivers
Thanks for the advice. I completely forgot about the online exchange. The many problem is that I'm at Vance AFB and the exchange is more of a large quickie mart then anything else. So far ths main link I found http://www.futureflyersclub.com/

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
apu.jpg