• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awesome response to a spouse upset over salutes

exhelodrvr

pilot
Is this mindset common among wives? I wonder what 'her Warrant' would say about that letter she wrote.

Every once in awhile you will find one with that type of attitude, but as a group, not too many of them are like that.

H60Gunner

Contributor
That is an outstanding response!

Brings back memories of a day onboard NASP. I was walking across a crosswalk when the guy in a car stopped at the intersection started honking. I looked his way and he was yelling some shit and pointing at his blue sticker on his car. I, having been in the Navy for a whole three months, had no clue wtf his deal was, let alone what a blue sticker was. So I kept on walking. Nothing ever came of it but after conferring with some expert “sea-lawyers” it was determined that we should start saluting all cars with blue stickers so as to not invoke another strange response…..

At the other end of the spectrum, I did loose some of my ass one day onboard NASP (and rightly so) for walking right past a USMC Col. and not popping a salute.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did the Manatee remarry? Because that sure sounds like her.

You'd hear about that, but this did make me wonder if she decided to come her and defend herself (or simply attack you): MrsMB tripped AE detector

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
For my old school AW homies:

I think this could be the return of the "choker whites and dinings in" chick. Maybe she finally got married.

MasterBates

Nooooo! If she is indeed "The Manatee" you DON'T want pics.

Remember kids-

82t4hnt.jpg