• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Awesome Fly-by

Raptor2216

Think I could get away with that at Navy McCain? :icon_roll

Well, you could but if I were you, I'd do it some place that has a larger/better population of women. That way, when you get kicked out of the program and right before they send you out on an IA to the sandlot, you may be able to get some action. If you do it in meridian, you may impress some of the MWR workers but well, need I say more?

Flugelman

Contributor
Obviously, the local FAA folks approved (tower personnel), but that being the case shouldn't there have been a showline? He flew below 200 ft right over a small crowd (folks lining the fence on either side of the tower). Not trying to be a buzz killer, but come on, don't the FARs prohibit this type of assclownerey? :confused:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know at least one of them did take off from the boat in San Dog a year or two back. I'm sure it's on Youtube somewhere. I'm thinking that going from -2 to +9 repeatedly has some redeeming level of skill.