• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW member shot

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't care what you MOFOs say, Statesman's bar-braggin' points just went way up. Speaking of that, I'm selling a 12 ga., a pistol, and a rifle. Takers?

Statesman, get better dude.

MasterBates

P-3s or no, your ready room doesn't have a hair on its collective ass if you don't get a callsign out of this. :)

Best of luck in your recovery, statesman. I clicked on the link thinking "aw shit," and imagining the worst.

Black Knight
"tis only a flesh wound"

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Damn, brother. But i will pile on by adding that your scar has to be in the coolest spot to have survived a gunshot wound and be able to show it off to the ladies in public.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Holy crap. I think HAL's theory holds water. Or at least more water than the theories of some of the commenters. Seriously...Drug deal gone bad? Where do these people come from. The only thing that comes out of a "drug deal" gone bad involving a naval aviator is a 3 year tour at the Pentagon.

I'm glad to hear he's going to be okay. I only pray that the degree of okay involves him showing FBO hotties his bullet scars.

It was not a drug deal gone bad, this dude was in my garage after I took my dog for a walk,I think trying to steal my bike. I saw the light on in the garage and thought I had just left it on when I was out there last night. So I brought the dog in, my 45 USP in the safe and walked out back. Needless to say I instantly regretted putting my gun away.

81montedriver

pilot
It was not a drug deal gone bad, this dude was in my garage after I took my dog for a walk,I think trying to steal my bike. I saw the light on in the garage and thought I had just left it on when I was out there last night. So I brought the dog in, my 45 USP in the safe and walked out back. Needless to say I instantly regretted putting my gun away.

Any he's back on AW in no time. No big deal.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Shot in the morning, back posting on AW the same day, Amazing.

I hope you acquire a good CS like "Fotie5" or the like. As in don't put away your .45 until you finish your business outside first. Glad you're OK newsmaker!

MasterBates

He's not dead! Quick! Callsigns on the whiteboard.

So who had to write your OPREP Navy Blue, or did they bring a NMCI laptop to the hospital and make you write it yourself?