• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviator and Aircrewman Brothers?

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
It's gonna be real embarrassing if & when he tells you (in front of the whole crew) "Bruddah, you really strutted up that landing!" Different squadrons sounds better.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
My first squadron had two brothers who were aircrew (older/younger AW2/AW3 combo). I can't positively remember if they did or did not fly together (HSL squadron; normally only one crewman in each helo anyway). The older one was a sharp guy nicknamed "Beefcake" and the younger one was soon dubbed "Tofu." That much is good-natured ribbing but while they were both in the same shop the younger one was definitely in his brother's shadow, regardless of whether he deserved it or not... I'd lean towards trying to get orders to sister squadrons but not to the same squadron.

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
most definitely wouldn't want to be in the same squadron. bein' on the same the little league team was fun enough. i'm thinkin' i want Guam, so sister squadrons would be outta question there. but crusin on the same boat or drinkin' in Australia someday would be legit.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
My first squadron, we had the Thompson twins who were CPW-2 in Barbers and CPW-10 in Moffett. Later VP had the Ryan twins, but they each only made 3 stars, not 4....