• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Terms

popofosho

I am a newb to this forum and just started hitting the ASTB studying. I plan on testing after the holidays in January

I know anyone could have found these series of videos but it works for the basics.

I tend to learn alittle bit easier and better when I have a little bit of chuckle while I am learning.

thats part one of the series
Note: the videos are ridiculous but it seems that was the intent.

Just trying to give back some because this forum has already offered me so much. thanks

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Just trying to give back some because this forum has already offered me so much. thanks

I REALLY want to make fun of you for this video, but I cannot. You're too damn humble. :D

profpilotcouk

Thanks, popofosho!

I was just checking out my video traffic stats and noticed a sudden surge from this site. Using my incredible detective skills I managed to locate this post. So I decided to randomly sign up to some kind of American naval forum despite the fact that I'm a British landlubber to say thanks for the post and I'm glad you like the vids! I certainly hope you liked the American narrator, and the gentle racism towards the French.

I am a little concerned that the naval division of everyone's favourite NATO ally could have people flying around in quite a speedy fashion based on the knowledge I've given them though... At least it will be over the sea.

Anyway, thanks again! Check them all out - let me know if there are any bits that are a bit dodgy in the facts department. Video 2 is my fav.

Profpilot the limey.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Nice Job Prof... Even English humor translates in Aviation