• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation slots for 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

dufault.2

Hey everybody,
I was in my recruiter's office yesterday, and I asked about the current situation regarding sna/snfo slots for this year and the next. He told me that all slots are full for this year, but there are still a couple dozen slots for next year. Is this info entirely accurate? I hope so. Will this info convince some of you still on the fence to apply for aviation? I hope so. Good luck, everyone.

P.S. For anyone in or about to be in the app process: I've said this before on another topic, but I'd like to say it again. Don't let a recruiter stop you from applying for an aviation slot if that is what you want. You have nothing to lose if you put aviation as your first choice. Even if the recruiter says "you don't have a chance" or "there aren't any slots 'till 2006", you should still try. The first phrase may be accurate, but let the boards tell you that. The second line is total bull**it. If there are no billets or if you can't make the cut, well, tough luck-maybe you'll get your next choice. You won't know unless you try.

GO BUCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.