• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Cruises

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Our crew would usually take 3 or 4 on a flight with us and place bets on which middie would blow chunks first. Nothing like 300 ft, yanking and banking while spitting buoys (and yes, I would throw the slc's as far up the tube as I could to spread the cad smoke).
Usually, by the end of their time with us, they would have so much Dramamine in their system that they were actually having a lot of fun on the flights.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Spot said:
Our crew would usually take 3 or 4 on a flight with us and place bets on which middie would blow chunks first. Nothing like 300 ft, yanking and banking while spitting buoys (and yes, I would throw the slc's as far up the tube as I could to spread the cad smoke).
Usually, by the end of their time with us, they would have so much Dramamine in their system that they were actually having a lot of fun on the flights.
CAD smoke - the universal nauseator. I used to remove the CAD and blow through the hole (this sounds horrible) so the smoke would spread on my victim. :D

Brett

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
We had two middies spend some time at my old prowler squadron. Those two must have been flying at least twice a week...I was pretty jealous. :icon_tong

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
Brett327 said:
CAD smoke - the universal nauseator. I used to remove the CAD and blow through the hole (this sounds horrible) so the smoke would spread on my victim. :D

Brett

Blowing it through the end is one of the best. But you have to yank it out of the PSLT as soon as you can after it fires so you get the most smoke!

navychick

bch said:
Bring an open mind and a willingness to learn and you will have a great time!

I completely agree. SUmmer cruise is as fun/****ty as you make it. Ask questions, follow people around...do what you want while you still have the chance. The only time I didn't get to do something i wanted to was when I didn't ask. Have fun! And keep bugging people to get a ride....they'll take you up.