• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Auto Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat1USMC

Enroute to VMAQ-1
Does anyone know where to get a a good deal on auto loans? Is there any place that has a military rate or something? The cheapest I could find was USAA... Thanks

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Navy Federal Credit Union http://www.navyfcu.org as low as 3.9%

But USAA has a program out for newly commissioned officers, forget the exact details, I purchased a honda after commissioning, was a really low interest rate, the catch is that you have to have your check direct deposited with them for the term of the loan. Honestly, USAA between banking and Insurance is one of the best banks you can run across. IMHO

Pat1USMC

Enroute to VMAQ-1
You're not funny Boomer.
But no, i will never get rid of the PT. I'm looking at the new 350z. Awesome car...too much money...paycheck not big enough...girlfriend too expensive.

Rainman

pilot
girlfriend too expensive? I thought she was low maintenance. . . .

No seriously Pat how's she doing? Sure beats the long trips up I95 I'll bet.

Pat1USMC

Enroute to VMAQ-1
hell yeah, I95 is the worst road imaginable. Its a good thing we're not at TBS now, I wouldn't have come close to getting on I95 with all this shooting crap.
She's good though. She likes it here. I gotta get her out of the job at the library. Too many horny lonely Navy Ensigns asking her out and to the Navy ball. I'm not liking that part...
Good luck with stuff Mountain, I hear you're kicking ass. I have FAM1 monday...later

Rainman

pilot
Who's spreading that gouge?

It's easy to be prepared when one no more than once per week! aghghg! Luckily Alpha prepared me on how to be on standby for 6-8 hours. Good Times.

SaiyanCivic

Pat1USMC said:
You're not funny Boomer.
But no, i will never get rid of the PT. I'm looking at the new 350z. Awesome car...too much money...paycheck not big enough...girlfriend too expensive.

LMFAO :)

Davin

Status
Not open for further replies.