• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aussies Thwarted Iranian Sailor Grab

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Aussies do not fuck around. have to respect that.

Brett

cisforsmasher

pilot
They should court martial those british pukes. The least they could have done was gotten in a fight with each other so they couldnt be used on TV. A couple bruises here and there so I wouldnt have to see Amadinajad (sp) smiling and laughing with them. Im not saying go James Bond Stockdale and beat yourself to within an inch of your life, but come on. They are a disgrace to NATO. I'm glad the aussies has some chutzpah.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They should court martial those british pukes. The least they could have done was gotten in a fight with each other so they couldnt be used on TV. A couple bruises here and there so I wouldnt have to see Amadinajad (sp) smiling and laughing with them. Im not saying go James Bond Stockdale and beat yourself to within an inch of your life, but come on. They are a disgrace to NATO. I'm glad the aussies has some chutzpah.

That's awfully easy to say when you're in the TRACOM.

Brett

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I think it is easy to say what they should have done in hindsight, however when placed in that situation it is near impossible to know yourself how you would act. You stick with your training as best as you can in hopes to keep you and your crew alive even if that means playing ping-pong with the ayatollah. It beats becoming 'missing' or worse.

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
edit: Doh! Should have read article before making uninformed post