• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August ODS

km227566

Anyone know how much space is remaining in August’s Navy ODS class? My recruiter keeps saying he’s “trying” to get me into this class, but an HPSP recipient friend of mine says classes are booked until next calendar year. Anyone else have any clarifying info while I wait to hopefully hear more from my recruiter this week?

Also, anyone on here officially confirmed to be attending? Would love to chat!

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
Anyone know how much space is remaining in August’s Navy ODS class? My recruiter keeps saying he’s “trying” to get me into this class, but an HPSP recipient friend of mine says classes are booked until next calendar year. Anyone else have any clarifying info while I wait to hopefully hear more from my recruiter this week?

Also, anyone on here officially confirmed to be attending? Would love to chat!
Check your assignment orders in RFMT/JO Apply. Whatever unit you are billeted (UMUIC) should be able to make the request as well. Work with your N7/Training Officer and RPD to get it moving. Just make sure that you don't take other orders (AT/E-AT/ADT/ADOS) prior to attending ODS. They "system" should prevent this, but I've seen and experienced strange things related to this topic.

Also, once you finish ODS, don't forget to request your one-time uniform allowance ($400).

Jenamilea

They released seats today to reservists and specified it was not guaranteed they’d release more reserve seats for August. If you were waitlisted already, hopefully you’ll be notified in the next 24 hrs.

I can confirm that both the August and October classes are waitlisted for reservists. They officially release seats two weeks before the start date.

Last edited:

km227566

They released seats today to reservists and specified it was not guaranteed they’d release more reserve seats for August. If you were waitlisted already, hopefully you’ll be notified in the next 24 hrs.

I can confirm that both the August and October classes are waitlisted for reservists. They officially release seats two weeks before the start date.
Thanks for your reply. Do you know if seats being released to reservists is only done after they’re done with the active duty people? I read from some other post on here that that’s usually the case but im double checking because a friend of mine who is going AD is still waiting and was hoping to ODS in August as well..

Jenamilea

I don’t know. My assumption is they’d hold some for active since they are typically the priority. I can’t login to see the number of seats. It’s still a month out so there is some time.

km227566

I don’t know. My assumption is they’d hold some for active since they are typically the priority. I can’t login to see the number of seats. It’s still a month out so there is some time.
I haven’t been notified as of yet unfortunately. Did you get a seat? Do you know if they released seats for the entire waitlist or just part of it?

Jenamilea

My email was connected with my waitlist status. They sent to roughly 25 waitlisters. I don’t know how many were on the waitlist. I’ll message you the details I received.

TheClyde

Thanks for your reply. Do you know if seats being released to reservists is only done after they’re done with the active duty people? I read from some other post on here that that’s usually the case but im double checking because a friend of mine who is going AD is still waiting and was hoping to ODS in August as well..
The system is showing about 70 open spots available for active duty (there may be something behind the scenes to restrict that further, total of about 120 are confirmed across active/reserved). Reserve quotas are full.

number9

Contributor
The system is showing about 70 open spots available for active duty (there may be something behind the scenes to restrict that further, total of about 120 are confirmed across active/reserved). Reserve quotas are full.
In eNTRS, which number shows reserve quotas?

number9

Contributor
Not sure I don't have access to eNRTS
Which system are you looking at? I'd like to learn so I can look up future classes (e.g. Phase I, Phase II) myself. Admittedly those are bad examples because they're Reservist-only, but still.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Which system are you looking at? I'd like to learn so I can look up future classes (e.g. Phase I, Phase II) myself. Admittedly those are bad examples because they're Reservist-only, but still.
If you search for entrs on mynrh you will see the link. You can look up the CIN/CDP in CANTRAC and search availability in entrs.

Reactions: RJS

number9

Contributor
If you search for entrs on mynrh you will see the link. You can look up the CIN/CDP in CANTRAC and search availability in entrs.
I know how to search availability in eNTRS, but it's not immediately clear to me (maybe I need to look again?) which number is "There are N slots free for reservists"