• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 19, 2006

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Welcome, supplyteacher, good to see another classmate! I assume from your user ID that you are going Supply Corps? Shannon and I are Supply, I believe one of our other classmates, j.roldan is going SWO Nuke, oneillb is SNA, and I believe Mr. Barnard1425 is Intel. So that's six of us. Not bad! If we have 30 people in the class, 20% of us already know/know of each other.

As far as PT goes, where are you at, fitness-wise, right now? Comfortable run distance/time? Pushups/situps numbers? Give some info, and we will be better able to point you in the right direction.

That being said, if you're in pretty decent shape already, I recommend Lt. Stew Smith's book, "The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness," (I sound like a commercial for this book lately on here :D) and start with the "Beginner/Intermediate 4 week workout in the back of the book, then start the "12 Weeks to BUD/S workout. That's helped me immensely.

*edit* Just noticed that oneillb posted in the 8 July thread about being bumped up to that class as to be with more SNAs. Damn pilots. :D

cast-n-blast

Looks like I'll be there 8/19, SNFO! But we'll see. No orders as of yet. I am looking foreward to OCS in Pensacola vs. Newport. My $.02

metro

Welcome aboard, shipmate. PM your email address, and I'll add you to our class "mailing list."

lance

Hey everybody,
Recruiter sent me an email and said I got moved to Aug 19th (no official orders yet), SO good news for me 4 extra weeks to get ready or mess around which ever it is we are supposed to be doing right now. Orders before were for july 15th. Anyway, Designator is SNA just graduated from Kansas State Un. this sprng, and now I am getting pumped to go throw-up for a couple months HEHEHE!

As far as Physical fitness is concerned I am just doing my own thing. Trying to loose some weight so the running is a little easier. I hope you are all as pumped to do this as I "seem" to be. I am starting to get the butterflies just thinking about it.

Email benson.lance@gmail.com

Phone 620-242-2353

Sex Male

Weight Getting there

Alright that is all I got for ya now. Everybody have a good one and hopefully I will get to know ya a little more before hell week.

Lance

metro

Welcome Lance, good to see another shipmate come aboard. Adding you to the prestigious "list" as we speak.

And for the record, the butterflies are running rampant in my engine room, brother. Email on the way to both you and cast-n-blast!

Incenter12

Go Blue
pilot
Another August 19 here. Looking forward getting down there and getting this started.

SNA
Running, swimming, pu's, su's, lunges

Feeling the butterflies.

Cheers,

metro

Welcome aboard, Incenter12! Shoot me a PM with your email, and I'll add you to the mailing list, we're really starting to get some decent conversations and discussions about stuff going as of lately. Look forward to hearing from you, shipmate.

brian~~

Hi all,
I'm glad to have found you guys. You're probably the only people who don't think I'm crazy for doing pushups five times a day... I'm SWO nuke and getting ready to get this thing going.

Jen

Wife of a Growler stud
Hey Abe,
Good luck at OCS. I hope you're getting in shape :) Tell Rachel, if she wants to hang out while you're gone.. I can make a trip to louisville. If you see Clay before I do.. lol.. tell him I love him!

metro

It's just about go time, baby. It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, ladies and gentlemen. Expect an inspirational email early this week. :D