• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 10th, 2014 OCS Class

BlackAce

VT-9 Trying to sick less everyday...trying
I hope so, can't wait for some solid news. The longer it takes the more I think that something is going to go wrong and change. Thanks for all the heads up and news RUFiO, it really helps make this process more tolerable.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is the Facebook group down, or was I just kicked out?
America, all your posts have a yellow banner on top stating I am "ignoring your content". Do you have any clue what this is about? I have no reason to ignore anyone on AW. I don't know if there is a member ignore button... if so, perhaps I hit it by accident? Gomenasai!:oops:
BzB

America

America, all your posts have a yellow banner on top stating I am "ignoring your content". Do you have any clue what this is about? I have no reason to ignore anyone on AW. I don't know if there is a member ignore button... if so, perhaps I hit it by accident? Gomenasai!:oops:
BzB
I have no idea! Is it on AW or the Facebook? I'm not that interweb savvy

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
BzB
There is an ignore button, similar to the follow button. If you click on America's username, the pop-up should have buttons for "Profile Page," "Start a Conversation," "Follow," and "Ignore." Or from the profile page, the Ignore button is on the top right corner next to the Follow button. You must've just hit the button accidentally at some point.

America

There is an ignore button, similar to the follow button. If you click on America's username, the pop-up should have buttons for "Profile Page," "Start a Conversation," "Follow," and "Ignore." Or from the profile page, the Ignore button is on the top right corner next to the Follow button. You must've just hit the button accidentally at some point.
And if it wasn't an accident, I understand, I'd do the same to me.