• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ATTN: AMSO's. In need of assistance...

pilotHopeful98

I've always been under the impression that the hard and fast weight limitations on all aircraft are 103lbs minimum and 245 lbs maximum...

I am a smaller individual, 115lbs. What, if any platforms, would I not be able to fly?

The reason I ask is because my last anthropometric measurements gave me a long list of aircraft where my weight "exceeds the following rotorcraft seating or ejection seat limits per COMNAVAIRSYSCOM". Can anyone shed some light on this?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The issue is more likely your height or arm reach. Are you a short person? They can’t tie blocks to the pedals these days.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The issue is more likely your height or arm reach. Are you a short person? They can’t tie blocks to the pedals these days.
No, the issue is ejection seat weight limits. These are almost always waiverable and the OP shouldn’t worry too much about it. In the meantime, you’re cleared to increase your intake of Big Macs and multiple servings of French fries. ?