• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn All Rotorheads - Assistance Requested

HeliOps

Hey Guys,

As many of you will know I have been here a LONG time and given away bunch of freebie subs to our mags.

Wanted to ask for your assistance here this time. We are in the process of building a new forum for HeliOps and wanted to ask if some of you would come and register and make some posts and help us test it. Finding bugs and the like when making posts allows my team to fine tune it before its launch.

If you could take a few mins to register and post I would appreciate it. The site is at a out of the way location for testing. Its at:

http://www.v8racermag.com/xen

Disregard the URL name as its a little hidden so people dont find it til its complete.

Thanks and appreciate your help. More mag subs to give away soon.

Ned

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Nice software choice for the forum, I am becoming a fan of xenforo.

HeliOps

Thanks and Xenforo is awesome. If you want someone to design the skin PM me and will give you her details. She does some fantastic work and very very reasonable.

I love all the gadgets and stuff you can do with it. Leaves all other software for dead and we also have Kier who developed Xenforo helping us as well.

Ned

MasterBates

I tried to register, I hit "SIGN UP" and the screen got a "white out" effect, but no popup, no message from popup blocker, or any sort of way to do anything.

I'm running Firefox on Ubuntu Linux, via an AirCard (cell phone based modem) if that helps with troubleshooting.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ned, thanks for letting me look around the admin panel on your new site, you're the best!

Brunes

pilot
Checked in over there....Looks sharp man...REALLY sharp.
Can't wait to snoop around!

HeliOps

John - No probs and glad to assist.

Masterbates - Not sure whats happening there as no one else has had probs signing up. Send me a PM with your required username and email address and can sign you up manually if that helps.

Ned

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
I just signed up, waiting for the blessing. BTW, I had the same problem with the white screen while trying to sign up from Firefox. I reloaded the page and instead of clicking the red "Sign Up" button, I chose the smaller "sign up" link on the upper right corner of the page and it worked that way.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I also am waiting the blessing. No problems with the sign-up, and I pushed the big red button, also using firefox on Windows 7.

HeliOps

Both you guys have been approved :)

Welcome aboard and let me know your thoughts on the forum software.

Thanks

Ned

HeliOps

Forum is all up and running on the new location now. Thanks to those who stopped in and check it out. Would be great for all you rotorheads to come and join so we can ensure we have a good Navy/Marines/Coast Guard contingent.

Thanks for your assistance all.

http://www.heliopsforum.com

Trev82

pilot
issue signing up

i too got the white out effect after hitting the red sign up button, the white out lasted about 5 secs and then went away but no pop ups or anything... i'm running firefox.