• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn: All FY08 STA-21 Selectees post up!

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Just so we all can see who's going to be studying with who and when, I thought it'd be cool if everyone posted up their info in the format below and I'll edit this initial post as the list grows. Here's what I've got so far (but I still need school info from the guys on the list!!):

OneBadSSS - PILOT - BOOST in Feb '08 - Old Dominion University: Grad/Commission in Dec '09
K_Smittay - PILOT - BOOST in Feb '08
Haubby - CORE - BOOST Feb '08 - University of Iowa - Graduate Dec '10
ET1nuke (ETC) - PILOT-NSI in Feb '08 Hampton University Grad/Commission in May '09
EM1(SW)Nuke - NFO - NSI in Feb '08 - University of N. Florida (Jax): Grad/Commission May '11
Lucky3 - CORE - BOOST in Feb '08 - University of Illinois (Chicago): Grad/Commission Dec '10
ozyran - PILOT - NSI in Feb '08 - Auburn or U of U: Grad/Commission August '10
creepto - PILOT - BOOST in Feb '08 - SUNY Maritime: Grad/Commission May '11
Flamedog - PILOT - NSI in Feb '08 - Old Dominion University: Grad/Commission May '09
erelislt - CORE - NSI in Feb '08 - U of U: Grad/Commission Dec '09
CTT1 D - CORE - BOOST in Feb 08' - University of San Diego: Grad/Commission May '11
ELT(SS) - Core -San Diego State University May 2011
MH53Eflyguy - PILOT - NSI in Feb '08 Hampton University Grad/Commission in May '09
SuccessStory - NFO - NSI Feb '08- Old Dominion University- Grad/Commission May '10 - Pledge Omega Psi Phi
68 Chevelle - NFO - NSI February 08 - Eastern Michigan University: Grad/Commission May 2011

I know there are plenty of other guys that can add to the list too, such as SuccessStory, Lightning26, Tgoss21, user2176 and several others I can't remember! Post up guys!!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
University of North Florida via Jacksonville University grad/commission May '11

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Lucky3 - BOOST Feb 08 - Core - University Illinois at Chicago commisioned December 2010. Majoring in Chemical Engineering

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Flamedog-NSI Feb 08-Pilot-Old Dominion University-Projected graduation/commission May 09-General Engineering Tech.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flamedog-NSI Feb 08-Pilot-Old Dominion University-Projected graduation/commission May 09-General Engineering Tech.

The local Tailhook chapter in Tidewater just voted to award a sword to ODU grad heading to Pensacola with best record so you guys better make AW proud!

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
For some reason the edit feature is no longer available to on the initial post of this thread. Moderators, can one of you shed some light on this for me and possibly fix it so that I can continue to edit the initial post as people continue to contribute their info?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For some reason the edit feature is no longer available to on the initial post of this thread. Moderators, can one of you shed some light on this for me and possibly fix it so that I can continue to edit the initial post as people continue to contribute their info?

You lose the ability to go back and edit after a period of time/subsequent posts. Any Mod can go back and edit though so let any of us know what you need and we can make it happen. Just added ELT(SS) for you. Anybody else?