• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

At OCS on Liberty

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
Hey all, just finished my 4th week here at jrs and im on liberty right now. it's pretty awesome, i have to admit. The sleep deprivation blows, but the PT is awesome, that's my favorite part of the day. Final PFT is monday, and SULE 1 is tuesday, almost done, and already cant wait to go to srs.

kill

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Good job so far! I'm telling you, this website has some strong loyality. First chance people get they're posting on here. That makes people like me very happy! Good luck for those next 2 weeks. :D

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
IT makes me a little sad. Good to hear things go well but go out get a steak a beer and a girl, plenty of time for war stories when you get back.
Good luck

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Have a cab take you to Tims rivershore in Dumphries, best seafood around and awesome atmosphere.

NickPollock19

bestwestern (where im on a PC) and lone star at patomic mills.....that's all that is needed on liberty....bout to head back to the base though, got firewatch in a bit. 2 more weeks left!

kill

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Week 10 here...what a weight off the back. For all you still pushing through, stay motivated. The end is near.

pjxc415

pilot
my last libo consisted of drinking a tall glass of sam summer at chilis (yup cause i turned 21 at ocs the day after sule 2) and a huge ice cream from the coldstone in potomac mills. probably the best beer and ice cream i've ever had

Taxman2A

War were declared.
E5B said:
Have a cab take you to Tims rivershore in Dumphries, best seafood around and awesome atmosphere.

I liked Tim's as well... but that place was freakin expensive!

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Taxman2A said:
I liked Tim's as well... but that place was freakin expensive!

That it is.

But I think the food is great, plus the atmosphere is just plain cool and laid back.

I had one of their 'signature shots' called the Drowning Oyster which contains vodka, cocktail sauce, tabasco and a raw oyster. I'm not gonna lie, it was the nastiest thing on earth, but I can say I tried it.

NickPollock19

1 week left!!! sule 1 was a joke, but the hump before hand....was supposed to be 12 miles, our staff exteneded it to 15...and the last 6 was with no break. oh well, took 4 minutes off my 3 mile run time, i ran it in 19 46 on the final pft, i was pretty surprised. OCS surely teaches you how to block pain. Pain is all mental, it is true. Keep it motivated.

kill

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
USMC_Candidate said:
OCS surely teaches you how to block pain. Pain is all mental, it is true. Keep it motivated.

TBS will introduce you to a whole new kind of pain....Boredom, mixed with absolute asinine disorder.

Good times

Ajax

2nd Inc. India Co. 2nd PLT. 2005
haha hey, I just finished week 5 about to start week 6. Sule 1 wasn't that bad and the hump before it wasn't too bad either just boring as hell, and chaffing didn't feel to great either! Oh well, tommorrow we have the log race and tuesday we have the timed 5 miler. Good luck to you all.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Carno said:
I'm damn glad to be home, but I already kinda miss the place..

WTF dude.....neg rep points for you

not really, we'll see how much you "kinda miss" TBS when you're basking in the Florida sun on Pensacola beach waiting to start API