• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

At a loss for words for this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

perchul

GOOD LORD, normally I would get some gratification from someone getting hurt for doing something stupid + trying to pick on someone...but that was to much

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I love how they replayed the money shot over and over. It had a real MXC feel to it.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
I love how they replayed the money shot over and over. It had a real MXC feel to it.

Brett

I didn't even think of that! MXC is AWESOME.

palatinexc

Student
That was great, especially the slow motion replays. Looks like the kid ended up ok but he'll have fake teeth for the rest of his life.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I'm using that if i ever get to give an ORM lecture. That is...beautiful.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
Think how much fun applying that gay "risk matrix" to this incident would be. Set it up with:

"here's your situation. You're a young, stupid kid. You and your friends are bored. Franky says, 'hey matt, i got this great idea...'. What do you do?"

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Idiot on the cellphone is my favorite...

"Uhh dude I gotta go something real f****ing bad just happened"

They're real simple folk, you know morons (apologies to Blazing Saddles)

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
it always warms my heart to see idiots do stuff like that. it gives me a little hope that, despite rampant warnings and overregulation, sometimes, the stupidest truly can be weeded out. sadly, it's these same stupid people who breed more rapidly than the norm.

PropStop

pilot
Contributor
I hope that kid never spawns. If he does, his kids will be DUUUUMB!

Now, once someone told me that if you have to really dumb parents or two really smart parents, the kids will tend to be more toward the norm. So, stupid parents might have a vaguely functional child. This kid is pretty damn dumb though...

Just like Full Metal Jacket : "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF SO YOU CAN'T CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD!"

What a dip****. Even if the car wasn't there I bet the kid on the bike would've ran him over, God knows I would.

ControlledBurn

ERAU Student
Patmack18 said:
Maybe he shoulda looked down the street first? You'd think the driver woulda seen the car coming... Darwin wins again. Dumbass....
Even worse, is I read somewhere else that it was a parked car they hit. You really think he'd have seen it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.