• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Astb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate2423

I have a few questions:

I am a junior at CSULB majoring in Criminal Justice and a minor in Political Science. I have not taken my ASTB yet, but am planning to do so in May. My recruiter recommended this site as well as the Military Flight Aptitude Test Book, Officer Candidate Test Guide and a Nautical Terminology Book. What other study guides do you think will be useful?? I tried to download your ASTB guide, but there was some sort of error. Let me know. Thanks

T-man

Well, first I'll say your recruiter steared you pretty well. Search this forum and you'll find links to a nuatical information website and a few others that have very usefull info. As for the ASTB link you tried, I can only say this. The ASTB study guide is in Adobe PDF format. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, it won't open. I'm not sure if that's the problem you're having or not, but that's my initial thought of what could be wrong. If that's the case, you can get Adobe reader for free at www.adobe.com

Hope this helps and good luck in your studies!

Status
Not open for further replies.