• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Astb

Rescuswmr1

To Everyone,
I just took the ASTB test a couple days ago and it not as hard as I would thought it would be. The ARCO books are a good help for reading comprhension and math skills, however, that is just a small part to the test. Spacitial Awareness was a large part of the test along with basic aviation knowledge.

For spactial awareness if you have not used the "Flight Sim" program, it is highly recommended. It gives you the best picture of different flight orientations without actaully being in the cockpit.

Also basic aviation skills are something that came easy to me. I have 7 years flight experience in Navy helicopters so know just the basic airport knowledge and you should do just fine.

I used some of the gouge on several other thread and that has helped as well.

If anyone has any information about a time frame when the got their results I would like to hear them. I am currently in Japan so I hope this dosen't take a long time?

Good luck to all of you and see you in the fleet.