• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB - What to bring???

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidrwmn

I am taking the ASTB on Friday, and I was curious: what am I supposed to bring? Pencils? Paper? Identification ( ie: besides a drivers liscence)?

Also, I am taking the test at 9:OO am. How early should I arrive? Thanks!

- spider

Edited by - spidrwmn on 09/05/2001 17:07:35

Smokescreen

Hey Spider,

Don't really need to bring anything except your body and your brain. I did take my own timer into the test I could keep track of time, but really they provide the scrape paper and pencils.

Smoke

PeacoatMan

Spider,

You don't need to bring anything ... my recruiter didn't even ask for I.D. They gave me pencils; they also give you scrap paper, but they will take it at the conclusion of the Math section. Something I would recommend doing -- remember the questions you had difficulty with and when you return to your car, write them down on paper. If you take the ASTB again, you'll know what to improve on.

Just don't be late.

Good luck,
Joey

Ian Bass

Also dont reallyget bogged down on any particular question. There is a section that you are given a particular view and have to determine what attitude the aircraft is in. As I recall it is something like 30 questions and you have 10 minutes to do it. So just keep moving. Skip the ones that you cant get right away and then come back to them when you have time afterwards. Good Luck.

Ens Ian Bass
32FTS Vance AFB (going to E-6's)

Status
Not open for further replies.