• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB StudyGuide/gouge Request for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3WannaB

Hello,

Let me say i'm new to this forum, i've enjoyed reading the information that has been posted.

I Have a Urgent plea for help. Im taking the ASTB in 2 days.. I read of a study guide/gouge that people have circulating in email? If this is something out there.. All i have is the ARCO ASTB book.

Please forward me any study guides if they are out there. I would be GREATLY appreciative...
My email is nilefz@home.com
thank u very much.

P3WannaB

WOW This is embarrassing

I MISPELLED MY EMAIL on 1st post..

Email me with a study guide at
Nilezfx@home.com

THANK YOU!

Let me say i'm new to this forum, i've enjoyed reading the information that has been posted.

I Have a Urgent plea for help. Im taking the ASTB in 2 days.. I read of a study guide/gouge that people have circulating in email? If this is something out there.. All i have is the ARCO ASTB book.

Please forward me any study guides if they are out there. I would be GREATLY appreciative...
My email is nilefz@home.com
thank u very much.

[/quote]

Jeff

I don't know of much out there, although it has been a while. You really don't need anything more than the ARCO study guide, if you are good with the the topics in that book you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.