• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Study Group

exNavyOffRec

New rollout date is June 1st, they have to get any paper test still out there back, and get the other ducks in a row.

Joystick will be used, scoring is not going to be the same as we had been told before, it will be longer and more involved.

D

Deleted member 31917

So Sir, pretty much this means the same old ASTB will be used until June 1st? It's been a while since I've logged in, and I recall March being mentioned as the time the new test type would come out. My time in America is going to be from the beginning of May 'til the end of May. Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

So Sir, pretty much this means the same old ASTB will be used until June 1st? It's been a while since I've logged in, and I recall March being mentioned as the time the new test type would come out. My time in America is going to be from the beginning of May 'til the end of May. Thanks.
That is right, they made the decision last week on June 1st

jum861706

If u have any questions about the test just call the navy medical aerospace institute choose the ASTB score on the directory

Snappers

FS SNA - OCS 02 Dec 2012
New rollout date is June 1st, they have to get any paper test still out there back, and get the other ducks in a row.

Joystick will be used, scoring is not going to be the same as we had been told before, it will be longer and more involved.
NavyOffRec,
Does a new scoring system mean the people who have taken the test previously need to retake the ASTB?

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec,
Does a new scoring system mean the people who have taken the test previously need to retake the ASTB?

Nope, previous scores are good, but it does mean a person that had taken the previous test 3 times and did not score high enough now has more chances.