• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Results?

badger16

None
Just got my results AQR 7 PFAR 7 FOFAR 6 OAR 57! Moving Forward with my app. I guess we will see what happens. Just one question. Will This get me jets?? :D

IWantinan18

i'm a new contributor to the forum, i scored 6,7,6 on my first try and have the same question as badger, also my oso told me not to retake it, but i think i could do better, any suggestions?

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
i'm a new contributor to the forum, i scored 6,7,6 on my first try and have the same question as badger, also my oso told me not to retake it, but i think i could do better, any suggestions?

I don't know since I'm still pre Pro Rec' stage, but I'd say they look pretty good. What did you get for your OAR? Also consider the possibility that sometimes test scores go DOWN the second time, and they look at your most recent test scores only, if I am correct.

htj

Final Select SNA -- January 5 OCS
Woo hoo for taking it on the puter!

Took my ASTB last week on the computer, and let's say you only have to wait about 5 seconds to get your scores. Scores came back as:
8 8 9 62. Shout out to the Badger for helping me study! All I have to say is go back to 9th grade algebra and hang out there. All that stuff came back to say "hello".

Thanks to everyone for all your posts on everything. Happy days!

schwarti

Contributor
Just got back from taking the ASTB - just the OAR part, since I'm not going to be flying. 56 - I was hoping to do better, but the math section definitely killed me. I'd be surprised if I got more than one wrong on the verbal, though. Definitely high-school grade math, but I was always terrible at it. :D