• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Results?

ajosephb

Five weeks for ASTB results is a little long to wait huh?

I'm getting tired of

"no results at this time"

Hurry up and wait.

Someone hold me.

:eek: :icon_mi_1 :confused: :) :icon_tong :icon_tong :icon_mi_1 :confused: :eek: :sleep_125

Lonestar155

is good to go
Lets not get carried away...
Anyways, yes I have been waiting for about 5 weeks myself. Strange, but just wait it through! Missed the ASTB by one point, but my results came in about 2 weeks from when I took the exam. Now its a waiting game. Good luck

ajosephb

Oh..I see what you are saying.

I just need the OAR. Applying for AMDO or Supply.

I'm 29 and really don't have a desire to fly.

I'm enlisted....10 years deep. Do or die time.

Sarah Ruth

IN the Navy and going to OCS at last!
This might help you feel better ;) I copied it off the NOMI website:

How can I find out my ASTB scores? Is there any way to find out my scores immediately? back to top
The paper-and-pencil version of the ASTB must be sent to NOMI to be scored. Unlike previous forms of the test, scoring manuals were not issued to the fleet for ASTB Forms 3, 4, and 5 in order to protect test security. Therefore, recruiters and other test administrators are no longer able to provide unofficial scores for the test. In order to obtain scores for the test, examinees or recruiters may call 850-452-2257. After hearing the message, type extension 1060 in order to be directed to a department representative. An official score letter will be generated that can be faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to the examinee. On the other hand, score letters can ONLY be e-mailed to addresses that end in .mil or .edu (For example Joe Examinee@nomi.med.navy.mil). Individuals can also request scores by sending an e-mail to scores@nomi.med.navy.mil. Individuals should include their name and social security number as well as the address, fax number, or e-mail address where they would like to receive the score letter.
Immediate scores on these ASTB forms can be generated using the APEX.NET web-based platform for ASTB administration. Please ask your recruiter for more information about taking an online administration of the test.

This is what I had to do last year to get my score.

laurahare

I got a response within the same day, but it was a business day. She is really good about getting it out to you, has to be a military or edu email address for her to send the results to.

ajosephb

Sarah,

Thanks for the information, but I am already aware of that.

Still nothing after almost a month and a half.

Maybe I have to send some flowers or something.

6pack

Waiting for your results does suck, but hopefully you won't wait for three months then get told your scores got lost, and the day after you retake the test you get your test scores for the first time you took it. Thats alittle worse and good luck to you both

MotoZuki

I got my ASTB results exactly one week after my testing date. However, I live in FL and therefore, mail time from Pcola is quick. In addition, I requested my scores from the email address listed above and they sent a paper copy via post. I had it within 2 weeks. Good to have a copy just in case.

WishICould: Your situation sounds strange since you've not heard from your CO or heard back from the NOMI email address. I'd try to do a little digging.

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
I just talked to my OSO and he said he was going to request the scores next week. Apparently the person that sent out the tests from his Recruiting District had an emergency, so the tests didn't get put out forthwith.

I'll just wait for him to tell me...it'll be better that way, too...eek