• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB performance.

JBates4

I took the ASTB today for the first time and got a 50 4/3/3. I did poorly on the UAV portion. That part was particularly frustrating because I was taken aback by how many turned out to be wrong. I wasn’t told about that portion. I also did poorly on the trailing section because to go up/down were backwards it seemed. I really need any tips and tricks you guys may have. What can I do to improve these scores?

I took the ASTB today for the first time and got a 50 4/3/3. I did poorly on the UAV portion. That part was particularly frustrating because I was taken aback by how many turned out to be wrong. I wasn’t told about that portion. I also did poorly on the trailing section because to go up/down were backwards it seemed. I really need any tips and tricks you guys may have. What can I do to improve these scores?
Hey! Do not worry about it. You still have 2 lifetime attempts, so you have time to study and prepare.

1.) Look at my recent postings and I have some extensive postings about my ASTB experience
2.)Look at 1,001 questions thread
3.)Keep a journal about your study progress to keep track of how your doing
4.)If you have a PC and some extra money for a simulator; get the DCS World f-18 simulator. There is a mission called "Mountain run" or something similar to that. This missions was extremely helpful in training my brain to react quickly to on a stick and throttle.

Any other questions just PM me!