• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB/ interview?

sean101

Hi all,
Just wanted to say I have learned a lot from this site but I do have some questions.
I have my package complete and I took the ASTB this morning, unfortunately I got 5/5/4 47. I'm hoping my gpa (3.7) will help, but eedless to say I am a little disapointed in my scores, especially since I thought I was prepared. My oso told me he'd set up an interview with a NA and CO of a NROTC unit near by,(i'm applying for SNA) in hopes that it would help my package dispite my scores. Has anyone else ever heard of or had to do this before? I'm thinking it would be wise to retake the test and just wait another month. Any advice would be awesome, thanks

jtslammin

Loverofbeautifulwomen...a ndsomeuglyonestoo.
I scored an OAR of 50 and my recruiter indicated that I needed to retake the test. I took it again without preparing myself anymore, had a nervous 2.5 hours of testing and scored a 48. Result - application denied. I also suggest you retake the exam.