• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDSINGLE

I took the ASTB last month, and just found out my results, and let's just say that I have to take it again!! I am in the MECEP program, and called the OSO in my area to reschedule for the next time, and his assistant informed me that you can only take the exam twice now. TOTAL. No more take it, wait 30 days, take it again, wait 180 days, take it again, etc., etc. Needless to say, I am sweating!! Can anyone offer some clarification on this, or any information. Thanks, and wish me luck!!!

JDSINGLE

Crowbar,
Thanks for the gouge! I just copied the three gouge sheets and ripped out the sections of the ARCO that partain to math, mechanical, spatial, etc. Our unit kinda got the test sprung on us (not that I'm making excuses), but needless to say, I wasn't ready. Honestly, though, I thought I did better than I did. I got a 4/4/4/45, which for Marine Aviation, to my understanding is UNSAT!! Oh well, I got one more chance, at least. Thanks again for the advice. By the way, cool avatar! Strong Bad is awesome! He just posted a new email, "Lackey" I believe its called. Anyway, thanks again
Justin

JDSINGLE

Yeah, I saw your profile. We're the same age. Seems like time isn't on our side! If you don't mind me asking, did you pick NFO, or thats what you got. By the way, thanks for the advise. I just need to study my butt off this time I guess. How long have you been in the Corps? And what's your background, maybe we chewed some of the same dirt!

sigreese

Crowbar,
I talked to you recently on the live chat in here about the ASTB, and I was wondering if you had any info for form 2? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reese

CLAM97to99

I am preparing to retake the ASTB here soon. I took form 1 last time so I assume that I’ll take form 2 this next time. I really wish I had found this gouge before I took the test last time. Some of the questions seem like they are exactly the same as they were on form 1. If any one can send my info on what was on form 2 and some ideas on what to expect I would appreciate it.

Flyboy5JA

I'm looking for any information on the ASTB. I have the ARCO book and downloaded the three files from this site. If anyone has any other info I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

erhead81

I just took form 2 yesterday. Definitely study the gouges on this site especially the naval and military information, there were a lot of similarities. The ARCO was useful for the MathVerbal part and for Spatial. For mechanics both were okay. My score was a 48, I take form 1 in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.