• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB...Help, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

larusso

Hey everyone, I took the ASTB form 1 this past thursday to be a USMC pilot, and was 1 point off of passing, and was told that my aviation and nautical section is what killed me. I looked over the downloadable forms and found that most info was for the Coast Guard, and I need Naval, and also that there was no real study section for the nautical and aviation section. If anyone has any info for this section and would be willing to share, I would be greatly appreciative because I take form 2 in about 4 weeks. Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Matthew

suicidechuck

if you can, check on a waiver...one point is waiverable, or get a book about the fundamentals of flying and basic nautical information...it took me 4 tries to pass..

jacksonwt2g

I don't really remember what is in that section specifically, but I can't remember anything being there that you couldn't find in a private pilot's manual and a BJM.

jacksonwt2g

I don't really remember what is in that section specifically, but I can't remember anything being there that you couldn't find in a private pilot's manual and a BJM.

Status
Not open for further replies.