• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Form 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1nky1298

Death Dealers
I took the ASTB, Form 2 for the first time 2 weeks ago. I only studied the ARCO book and I just didn't pass. I will be taking Form 1 in a couple of weeks. Other than the 3 downloads on this site, is there anything else I can look at? Also, for those of you who studied the downloads, how much did they help in regards to form 1? An advice would be greatly appreciated.

usanavypilot

I took both forms today (mixup:( ) and form one is almost the same as two except it has easier nav/air (because I studied the guide) and maybe was a little more difficult on the mech. comp. I did better on form 1, so I hope you do too! Just study for form 1 like you did for form 2 and you should be fine.

usanavypilot

One more thing, I think that the pdf files on this site have more questions that are like form 1 than form 2. You will be fine as long as you memorize all of the info in the guides. I got a 8/7 (USMC scoring for pilot) on 2 and 7/9 on form 1. The first # is academic and second is pilot. Good luck!

p1nky1298

Death Dealers
And you only studied the ARCO book? Or the downloads as well? See I only studied the ARCO book for the first time I took it and barely didn't pass. So I'm hoping the downloads will put me over the edge, especially with the mech and nav/air sections of the test.

Thanks for the advice by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.