• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB-E Scheduling Nightmare

Ferrante A

So I am currently deployed out of San Diego and also in the process of completing my STA-21 package. a HUGE part of this package is ASTB scores. However, no one can schedule it. Ive emailed NROTC units, all the career counselors for every base we visited overseas, and naturally tried it through my own education petty officer. Sadly, it seems that no one holds this test anymore. anywhere. Does anyone have any advice on where I can try to schedule it. Distance isnt an issue.

And also: the paper version, and the electronic version, how long does it take to get results?

exNavyOffRec

So I am currently deployed out of San Diego and also in the process of completing my STA-21 package. a HUGE part of this package is ASTB scores. However, no one can schedule it. Ive emailed NROTC units, all the career counselors for every base we visited overseas, and naturally tried it through my own education petty officer. Sadly, it seems that no one holds this test anymore. anywhere. Does anyone have any advice on where I can try to schedule it. Distance isnt an issue.

And also: the paper version, and the electronic version, how long does it take to get results?

contact your local NRD ask for officer programs, it is only electronic

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Contact the local NRD. For San Diego, there's one computer to support both the OCS applicants as well as Fleet Applicants. Be ready to wait 4-5 + weeks for a suitable time due to the backlog.