• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB-E Help

Gabe6216

Good morning, I’m having a difficult time trying to find POC for scheduling the ASTBE here in Jacksonville,I’m applying for STA-21 and it’s one of the last things I need.Any help would be Appreciated V/R

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good morning, I’m having a difficult time trying to find POC for scheduling the ASTBE here in Jacksonville,I’m applying for STA-21 and it’s one of the last things I need.Any help would be Appreciated V/R

Contact either the local recruiting district or local Navy ROTC unit (JU) - Both should have what you need.

Last I checked on the ASTB website there’s also a POC you can reach out to for assistance.

Gabe6216

Contact either the local recruiting district or local Navy ROTC unit (JU) - Both should have what you need.

Last I checked on the ASTB website there’s also a POC you can reach out to for assistance.
Thank you I emailed them yesterday so i am going too drive over and see if i can talk to anyone, and which website are you referring too?

BDavis11

Contributor
Thank you I emailed them yesterday so i am going too drive over and see if i can talk to anyone, and which website are you referring too?
Dm me if your leads get no where. I took it in jax and have a contact. Disclaimer though I don’t know if the guy still is in charge of scheduling the test.