• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

astb BOMB- HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann Merke

Ok alls! I just took the ASTB (form 1) and didn't fare so well (especially on the mechanical comprehension section, which I didn't expect to do poorly on!)
censored_125.gif
. Any tips, advice, horror stories, would be appreciated. I will be MEMORIZING the gouge from this site, and from the ARCO study guide. Any other ideas? Guess I didn't study hard enough the first time, though I'll admit I was comforted knowing I could take it again in 31 days...
banghead_125.gif

austinfalnes

Here's some gouge for ya:

You'll have to take form 2 next time...rumor has it that the study guide on this site is alot like form 2

I took form 1, but a couple guys who took the test the sme day as i did took form 2, and said that most of the math is geometry. The ARCO guide is pretty helpful. Helps you on all those pulley questions.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
It looks like you have already found your answer: You didn't prepare for the test as much as you should have. No big deal, lesson learned. Just make the most out of this next month and you should be fine.

Ann Merke

Yeah, I never want to have the Top Gun quote, "Crashed and burned, wasn't pretty" reeling through my head over and over again, ever again...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If at first you don't succeed...Try, try again! Don't be discouraged....and STUDY! It's not so important that you know the gouge, but make sure you UNDERSTAND how to answer those types of questions! Good luck...
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.