• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

astb...and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

stunna

i am a new member, not yet familiar w/ all the military terms and would like to know where i can find the definitions of all the terms on this site?

now, in relation to this forum, where can i see an astb test or take it?

like i said, i am a NEW...meaning, i'm not even in the military but very eager to keep my options open.

thanks in advance.

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
To see an actual ASTB, go see a Navy or Marine Corps Officer Recruiter. I doubt they'll let you see the test unless you are actually taking steps toward a commission. There's a mountain of paperwork, but it'll get done eventually. The people on this forum have had many different paths to commissioning, and have taken their ASTB at different times in the process. There is gouge (Navyspeak for information) somewhere on this website and on others. I recommend the ARCO Military flight aptitude study guide. It has practice questions and format info for the aviation selection tests for all the services. It really helped me, though others feel differently. Good luck, ther's lots of useful info here.

LTJG G.

Status
Not open for further replies.