• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB AirWarriors Thanks!

SkywardET

Contrarian
Go on a tuna diet. Tuna sandwiches, protein bars, protein shakes...
Get the StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in the plastic packages, not the cans (unless money is a factor). Tuna sandwiches with mayo are my primary diet now, and the mercury hasn't given me dain bramage at all yet!

Your room will smell gawdawful, but you'll gain far more muscle mass than fat mass even if you only work out one day per week (well, I did when I sprained my ankle immediately after starting the diet anyways). I'd imagine that you do more than that.

Oh, and your scores are identical to mine, except I got a 64 on the OAR. How's that for one-upmanship!

cf320i

Hello All, I wanted to say thank you as well for all of the ASTB info on this site, it was instrumental in my preparation. I am hoping to make the Nov. or Dec. boards!

AQR:8
pfar:8
fofar:9
OAR:63

fuzzywuzzy

Yo aramil, I graduated UMD last semester and I'm getting ready for my PFT, which will hopefully be sometime soon. I have a friend at UMD who is also getting ready for PLC this summer. If you guys would like to work out let me know.

I'm located in MoCo.

And I would also like to say thank you to the people on the board for all the help that I got with the ASTB. Took it yesterday after not sleeping the night before and being at MEPS from 4am-1pm before having to drive up to my selection office to take the exam. I felt like a zombie, but oh well I still passed :)

6 7 6 54

Aramil

I'd love to get into contact with your friend. If you want and its ok with him, PM me whatever you want and maybe we can get in touch.

On a side note, hopefully I'll be going to MEPS in a week or so, just have to wait for their approval.

fuzzywuzzy

I'll pm you his info shortly though. I dont know if its ok with him but I doubt he cares. I know he's on the board to but I dont think he posts.

Maybe we'll meet up sometime down the road...