• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

associates degree included in application

popeye123

i don't know if this is the right section to put this in but i was wondering, could i also list my associates degree in the application? i have a bachelors and associates, i just want to make my application as strong as possible so i was wondering if it was possible to also list my associates in the kit/application

can i also attach a resume?

i know they only look at the bachelors but you know...one more degree, makes me stand out a little more ;)

Splonk

You have to submit your community college transcripts...

I put previous job experience on the additional information section, and you do have the motivational statement

exNavyOffRec

i don't know if this is the right section to put this in but i was wondering, could i also list my associates degree in the application? i have a bachelors and associates, i just want to make my application as strong as possible so i was wondering if it was possible to also list my associates in the kit/application

can i also attach a resume?

i know they only look at the bachelors but you know...one more degree, makes me stand out a little more ;)

your associates is nice but what have you done lately? oh yes your have a Bachelors, they will judge you on your Bachelors and your ASTB.

I would be less concerned about your associates and more concerned about you studying for the ASTB, your OAR is not qualifying for SWO and your PFAR and FOFAR are low, your GPA is good.